Directions to Paragraph Publishing
• A11 from London/Cambridge to Norwich.
• Come all the way in to the centre of Norwich, staying on the A11 (Newmarket Road), through all traffic lights and straight across all roundabouts.
• Pass the old Norfolk & Norwich Hospital on your left, up to a roundabout. Straight across in to St Stephens Street, carrying on towards the castle, and in to the throbbing retail heart of Norwich.
• After 500 yards go straight over the traffic lights, and then after a further 500 yards swing right up the hill. Move in to left hand lane, and then swing down the hill (with Norwich Castle on your left).
• Through the traffic lights, then get in to the right hand lane. Through the next set of lights and head down the hill (towards the Railway station). After about 100 yards get in to the left hand lane and keep going down the hill (Prince of Wales Road).
• Immediately after the pedestrian crossing lights take the right hand fork, swing round to the right and straight over the traffic lights in to Mountergate. After about 100 yards turn in on the left (just before the DHSS office called Baltic House) and we are in the Queen Anne building on your left as you turn in. Plenty of parking in front of the office.
• If you have gone over the bridge towards the station or if you have the excellent KFC restaurant on your left, you have gone too far, and should turn around and take the left at the lights.